How to Make Buffalo Chicken Bites:
Ultra-easy chicken breast appetizers are a thing of beauty—great for people trying to follow a low-carb diet (including keto, Whole30 and even Paleo), but delicious enough to make the whole crowd happy. Our Buffalo chicken bites recipe is simple and quick—no deep-frying mess, and no chicken wing bones to contend with. Buffalo chicken bites are as simple as:
- Cook the cubed chicken breast pieces (aka boneless wings) in a little olive oil until it’s cooked through and a little crisp on the outside.
- Make Buffalo sauce! Just add your Frank’s RedHot Sauce (accept no substitute!), butter and spices to the chicken and stir until the Buffalo bites are fully coated in that neon red, tangy hot sauce.
- Serve! With plenty of homemade blue cheese dressing, please, plus celery for a little crunchy freshness.
Tools You’ll Need:
- A large skillet or two medium skillets.
- Tongs are helpful for turning the Buffalo chicken breast bites as they cook.
- A wooden spoon for coating the chicken bites with Buffalo sauce.
- 2 tbspolive oil
- 6chicken breast (about 4 lbs), cut into 2” pieces
- 2 tspsalt
- ½ tsppepper, optional
- 4 tbspbutter, or ghee
- 1 cupFrank’s RedHot sauce
- 1 tspgarlic powder
- 1 tsponion powder
- blue cheese dressing
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the olive oil is shimmering, add the chicken to the pan and sauté until the chicken is cooked through. Work in batches, if necessary, so as not to overcrowd the pan. If you want to speed this process up, use two pans at once.
- Once all of the chicken is cooked through, put it all back in the pan over low heat. Add the butter, Frank’s RedHot sauce, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir until each piece of chicken is coated in the Buffalo chicken sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Per Serving
- PROTEIN38 g
- CARBOHYDRATES0 g
- TOTAL FAT7 g
- DIETARY FIBER0 g
- CHOLESTEROL116 mg
- SODIUM1167 mg
- TOTAL SUGARS0 g