- Plain yoghurt
- Minced garlic
- Lemon juice
- Chicken wings
- In a mixing bowl, add half a teaspoon of garlic, a squirt of lemon juice, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of plain yoghurt. Mix the ingredients together.
- Add the yoghurt marinade to your chicken.
- Heat up a pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add your chicken. If there is any leftover marinade, add it to the pan.
- The chicken may appear grey, but carry on frying it until golden brown.
Serve with rice and roasted vegetables.