Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/sticky-thai-chicken-wings-recipe/
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 40 min
Are you boring with the ordinary chicken wings recipe? Why don’t you try this fresh recipe, Sticky Thai Wings would be the best solution for your family weekend lunch. This recipe has rich taste in the sauce that contains the sweetness of honey and sour of the lemon. Let’s checkout the recipe!
How to Make Simple Sticky Thai Chicken Wings
Sticky Thai Chicken Wings Recipe is the best food to serve at any condition. Whether it’s cold or hot. Spring or Summer. Winter or Autumn. This recipe also simple and do not waste your time too much because the chicken wings are easy to do. All you need to do is to prepare the chicken wings, the main ingredients of the recipe then you could go to the next steps
- 1-kilo grams of Chicken Wings, cut in three part
- 50 grams freshly chopped garlic
- 30 grams freshly chopped gingers
- 40 grams fresh chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp of Hot Chilli Sauce
- Two tsp of salts
- One tsp of peppers
- 50 grams of Salted Butter
- 4 tbsp of honey
- 20 grams freshly chopped coriander leaf
- Sprinkles of Red chili flakes
- A pinch of salt
1. Put the chicken wings in a bowl. After that putting garlic, gingers, scallions, soy sauce, lemon juice, hot chili sauce, salts, and peppers in the same bowl. Mix well and marinade it for 15 minutes. While waiting for the chicken wings marinade, prepare the salted butter at room temperature. This preparation is important to keep the taste of the butter.
2. Set the pan over the high heat then put the butter until it’s melt. After the butter already melts then put the chicken wings into the pan and then stir well. After 10 minutes then add the honey to the pan then stir well again until it’s cooked. Stir the chicken wings gently.
3. Wait for the Sticky Chicken Wings until golden brown and smells aromatic from the ginger. The Serve the Sticky Thai Chicken Wings in a plate then sprinkle a pinch of salts, red chili flakes, and coriander leaf over it. Sticky Thai Chicken Wings is ready to eat.
Sticky Thai Chicken Wings is more satisfying when it is eaten with the bare hands. But some people won’t do it because of several reasons, and it is you decide which way is very suitable for yourself. Every bite of the chicken wings is worth it to eat until it’s bone. Don’t worry to put this recipe on the must-list food for the weekend. And also don’t worry to make improvisation of this recipe as you wish!