- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 flour tortillas, large
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a pan, add red onion and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken to the pan, and cook for 5-8 minutes regularly turning the chicken around.
- Add some salt & pepper to taste and add the barbeque sauce, remove from pan once cooked.
- On a plate, put the open tortilla, place some chicken on one side, covering it with cheddar cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Close the tortilla by rolling it up and folding the bottom inwards.
- Cut in half and serve with your favorite sauce.