- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- To a large skillet, add olive oil, chicken breasts, and evenly season with salt, pepper, and seasoning, and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Leave chicken while cooking and flip over after 5 minutes and cook until golden.
- Turn the chicken one more time and cook another 5 minutes, until cooked through then set aside.
- Remove chicken with spatula and place on a plate to rest.
- Deglaze the skillet by adding wine or broth, and allow the liquid to bubble up and steam for a few seconds.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, while stirring.
- Turn the heat off, add the chicken back into the skillet turning it around. Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.