Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/coconut-chicken-thai-curry-2/
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 35 min
Coconut Chicken Thai Curry is a combination of spicy gravy of coconut, the tenderness of chicken and extra feeling from the vegetable. Coconut Chicken Thai Curry could be one of your comfort food by considering the heat of spices that make your mouth, stomach, and heart warm. The taste Coconut Chicken Thai Curry that will remind you of home.
How to Make Easy Coconut Chicken Thai Curry
Coconut Chicken Thai Curry doesn’t taking your time too long to be ready to serve. The tenderness of chicken in Coconut Chicken Thai Curry is also giving the taste of chicken broth that combined with the spices that create the perfect mixture of a heartwarming dish. Can’t wait to know how to make Coconut Chicken Thai Curry? Let’s see the recipe!
- 1 kg of fillet chicken breast, cut diced then seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Two light cut of zucchini
- One red or green pepper sliced, removed the seeds and stem
- Eight stalks of chopped green onions,
- ½ big onion, sliced thin, peel the skin
- One tsp of one piece of grated fresh ginger or ginger paste
- Two cloves of garlic, light chopped or grated
- 2 tbsp of red Thai curry paste
- 1 liters coconut milk or coconut cream light coconut milk. Please don’t use coconut creamer like what you would use for your coffee.
- One tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- Dried chili for garnish
- Coriander leaf or cilantro for garnish
1. Heat a pan over medium heat. Prepare the oil then cook the chicken breast that has been seasoned with salt and pepper until it is getting white and a little brown. Wait for about seven minutes, so the chicken didn’t burn. Then, set aside the chicken to another medium.
2. Clean the pan then add one tbsp of a the oil. Add the veggies and don’t forget to give salt and pepper. Cook the vegetables until little brown and wait for 5 minutes, stir-fry well. Then put the ginger and garlic, stir it untill fragnant.
3. Add the Thai curry paste and stir well. Add 1 liters of coconut milk and stir to combine. Add the chicken back in, and simmer for another 10 minutes or until the gravy thickened.
4. Move the prepared dish to a large bowl. Then garnish the Coconut Chicken Thai with dried chili, coriander leaf, or cilantro for garnish. Or even you can mix it all for the garnish.
Coconut Chicken Thai is ready. Usually, people in Thailand eat this curry with the rice. Trust me, the combinations between Coconut Chicken Thai and rice are the best! Enjoy!