YOU WILL NEED:
- 500 g Elgin Free Range Chickens skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 whole brown onion
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary/fresh rosemary
- 2 whole lemons
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- greek feta
- roll of tinfoil
1. Chop garlic, dill & onion roughly and set aside
2. Scour chicken breasts on top and also cut them in the middle to make a ‘pocket’
3. Take a big piece of tinfoil and place it on a baking tray.
4. Lay your chicken breasts on the tinfoil and make a pouch with the tinfoil (roll up corners of tinfoil.)
5. Stuff the garlic in the gashes of the chicken breast. stuff the inside with feta, dill, rosemary and slices of lemon.
6. Pack your onions in between the chicken breasts and pack the rest of the lemon slices all over the chicken breasts.
7. Cover everything with a drizzle of olive oil. be generous.
8. Take another big piece of foil and cover the pocket you made so that the contents can steam inside.
9. Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
10. Cook for about 30 minutes.
11. Take out and serve with a fresh salad.