Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/chicken-and-potatoes-with-garlic-parmesan-cream-sauce/
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 50 min
Processed from chicken meat is a lot of kinds, one of which is chicken and potatoes with garlic parmesan cream sauce, is processed chicken meat baked with added potatoes and onion. Complete food from a variety of ingredients is made into one unmatched delight.
How to make chicken and potatoes with garlic parmesan cream sauce
In addition to the delicious taste and tempting, it turns out this one menu we can make you at home without us all the way to the restaurant to get it. But many of us are still worried if we make it at home, taste and the results are not by what we want. Do not worry; now there is a complete recipe that we can refer to be able to make it at home self-taught. Let’s see for more precisely how to manufacture.
- Six broad bones, in chicken and chicken skin
- One tablespoon of typical Italian spice
- Black pepper powder, to taste
- Three tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 16 ounces baby potato dutch, halved
- Two tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaf
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- Four cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp of wheat flour
- 1 cup chicken broth, adjusted to taste
- One spoon of the dry thyme
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- ½ cup grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400 oF, please pan with a size of 9×13 and then given oil or a sticky coat. While waiting for the hot oven, season the chicken with the spices of prepared Italian, salt, and pepper to taste to suit your taste buds. Drain two tablespoons of butter in a large skillet using medium heat. Appropriate melted butter, then enter the chicken, chicken on the back and forth so that everything is cooked perfectly which is marked with the color change to golden brown, it takes about 5 minutes to ripen the meat. Once cooked, the meat is drained.
2. After that, melt a spoon of butter in a skillet to cook spinach, stirring once until the spinach begins to wilt takes about 2 minutes, after which the spinach in a drain. After that, the next step is to make garlic parmesan sauce, by melting butter in a skillet over heat. Then, Add the garlic, and cook while stirring until it smells of onion for about 2 minutes. Beat in flour until the color is slightly browned.
3. Gradually stir chicken broth, thyme, and basil until everything blends and flattens. Add the parmesan to a thickness of about 2 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, you can add milk, salt, pepper, to taste. Place the chicken in a pan that has been prepared along with the potatoes, spinach and cream sauce. Bake until it is cooked through 165 ° C for 25 to 30 minutes. Chicken and potatoes with garlic parmesan cream sauce ready to serve.
Attractive and easy is not it? We can get special menu just by making it at home, in addition to experience, you also will be more in saying family because it can provide family satisfaction, one of them by serving chicken and potatoes with garlic cream sauce at home.