Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/baked-korean-chicken-wings/
Prepare time: 3 hours
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 3 hours and 40 min
Chicken wings are the famous dish in modern society. Chicken wings can be served as appetizer or snacks, baked or fried, in every situation especially in summer holiday or your favorite sports game competition. There are many variations of chicken wings. But have you heard that Korean also has their taste of chicken wings?
Delicious Korean Chicken Wings Recipe
Korean dishes are well known because of their the spicy and the sweet flavor in every dishes. So does this recipe. Baked Korean Chicken Wings will give you a spicy flavor from gochujang and the sweet taste that comes from honey. Using baked method will make the chicken wings ( chicken wings have a high level of fat) healthier if you baked it in a right way.
- 1 kg of drumettes and wingettes of chicken wings
- 250 ml or 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon natural sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- One tablespoon of rosemary (fresh or dried)
- One tablespoon of Gochugaru (Korean chili flakes)
- One tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- One tablespoon of nonmsg oyster sauce
- One tablespoon rice wine
- One teaspoon of minced garlic
- One stalk of chopped green onions
- One stalk of chopped cilantro or coriander leafs
- sesame seeds (roasted)
1. The first step is to make the marinade mixture. Add the salt, black pepper, rosemary leaves, and milk in a bowl then mix well. After that, put the chicken wings in a bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrapped, and let it marinate for 3 hours in a fridge.
2. Take out the chicken wing, remove the marinade mixture. Then prepare the oven, set it to preheat at 240 Celsius or 464 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Put the chicken wings in the tray then baked it for 10 minutes each side, so the chicken wing didn’t burn.
3. After the chicken wings are cooked, brush the chicken wings with the mixture of honey, soy sauce, nonmsg oyster sauce, gochugaru, and gochujang, or if you don’t brush it, you may mix it in a large bowl. After that, garish the chicken wing with sesame seeds, green onion, and cilantro or coriander leafs. Or anything if you desired.
Tada. Baked Korean Chicken Wings is ready. It is more delicious when you eat it by bare hands so you will bite the chicken to the bone. You may improve by making the-the chicken wings boneless, so it is easier to eat the Baked Korean Chicken Wings.