Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/a-delicious-and-filling-salad-recipe/
Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Ready in: 25 min
Want to make some unique and healthy salad to accompanying your mealtime? Try this recipe for delicious and filling salad. You can create this nutrient-packed salad for your lunch or dinner. This dish is a mix of a lean chicken, fresh avocados and fit seasons. This gluten-free salad is a perfect choice for your diet plan.
Simple Steps to Make A Delicious and Filling Salad
Making a delicious and filling salad is easy and straightforward. No need hours to complete it, just 20 minutes and your salad will be ready on your table. This meal is made up to 4 servings. You can share it with your friend or family, too. Remember to complete all the necessary ingredients and your cooking tools.
To make blackened chicken
- Sufficient pepper and salt
- Chili powder, ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder, ½ teaspoon
- Paprika, ½ teaspoon
- Olive oil as much one tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon of Cumin (if needed)
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts, two pieces
To make salad
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- One tablespoon of dried or fresh cilantro
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- A tomato in large size
- A small clove of red onion
- A tomato in large size
- Two fresh avocados
- Romaine lettuce (or baby spinach) as much 2 cups
1. Wash and then pat dry the refrigerated chicken meat. Take a small bowl, olive oil, pepper, cumin, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika. Mix the ingredients and smear the meats with it. Take a frying pan and heat it. Set the heat to medium. Then, cook the chicken until the pink is no more. After 15 minutes, set off the high.
2. Take a lettuce and a knife. Wash the lettuce, then dry and chop it. Take cucumber, onion, tomato, and the avocados. Cut in ½ pieces or as long as your desire. Take a large salad bowl and place all ingredients into it. Sprinkle it with cilantro, pepper, and salt. Pour the olive oil and toss it evenly.
3. Back to the chicken. Take a knife and place the meat on the cutting board. Make the chicken strips by cut the meats diagonally. On the top of the salad, place all the chicken strips. Your delicious and filling salad is ready. Serve it immediately and enjoy.
After you read the steps to make a delicious and filling salad above, we hope you can practice it personally in your home. Cooking is always fun. Moreover, you can make food that good for health because you make it with organic ingredients. Good luck and have a good meal.