Sharee Hill’s Apricot and Ginger Glazed Chicken Skewers
Recipe found on : www.foodista.com and loaded by : Sheree Hill
You will need :
2 Elgin Free Range Chickens Skinless chicken breast fillets, diced.
½ tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
½ cup apricot preserves
2 and ½ tablespoons pure honey
7 large garlic cloves finely chopped (minced)
1 and ½ teaspoon ground ginger
3 teaspoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper
1. First, marinade the chicken. When adding salt and pepper to the chicken as part of the marinade, sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over the chicken.
2. Next, add the chicken to the skewer sticks. I put four pieces of chicken on each skewer. (Make sure to soak wooden skewers for at least five minutes before adding the chicken to the skewers to prevent the skewers from burning and catching fire during the cooking process.)
3. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours if you can. (If you have the time, the longer you marinade the chicken the better.)
4. When ready to cook the chicken, remove the chicken from the fridge and let the chicken sit for at least five to ten minutes.
5. While the chicken is resting to come to room temperature for even cooking, make the sauce. In a small sauce pan, add all of the sauce ingredients. Use medium low heat, and heat the sauce. Stir the sauce until well blended. Cook the sauce for about 2 to 3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cook the chicken skewers on a hot grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.
7. When ready to serve the skewers, spoon the sauce onto the chicken skewers.
Original Article: https://www.eatwell101.com/garlic-butter-chicken-with-parmesan-cauliflower-rice Written By: Christina Cherrier INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RICE The chicken 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated Salt and fresh cracked pepper 2 large cloves garlic, grated 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon Italian […]
YOU WILL NEED: 700g skinless, boneless free range chicken breasts or 8 thighs, cut into chunks Marinade – marinade the chicken over night if possible 1 cup yoghurt ½ t turmeric 1 garlic clove, crushed 1 t grated ginger 1 small onion, peeled and chopped 1 tomato, chopped 15 g mint, chopped 1 piece […]
Recipe courtesy from Ree Drummonds of Food Network Total Time: 35 min Prep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Yield:4 servings Level:Easy Ingredients 2 boneless, skinless Elgin Free Range Chicken breasts 1/4 cup whole milk 3 large eggs 1/2 cup all-purpose flour Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs 2 […]