Sharee Hill’s Apricot and Ginger Glazed Chicken Skewers
Recipe found on : www.foodista.com and loaded by : Sheree Hill
You will need :
2 Elgin Free Range Chickens Skinless chicken breast fillets, diced.
½ tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
½ cup apricot preserves
2 and ½ tablespoons pure honey
7 large garlic cloves finely chopped (minced)
1 and ½ teaspoon ground ginger
3 teaspoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper
1. First, marinade the chicken. When adding salt and pepper to the chicken as part of the marinade, sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over the chicken.
2. Next, add the chicken to the skewer sticks. I put four pieces of chicken on each skewer. (Make sure to soak wooden skewers for at least five minutes before adding the chicken to the skewers to prevent the skewers from burning and catching fire during the cooking process.)
3. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours if you can. (If you have the time, the longer you marinade the chicken the better.)
4. When ready to cook the chicken, remove the chicken from the fridge and let the chicken sit for at least five to ten minutes.
5. While the chicken is resting to come to room temperature for even cooking, make the sauce. In a small sauce pan, add all of the sauce ingredients. Use medium low heat, and heat the sauce. Stir the sauce until well blended. Cook the sauce for about 2 to 3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cook the chicken skewers on a hot grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.
7. When ready to serve the skewers, spoon the sauce onto the chicken skewers.
Original Article: http://foodrecipesearch.com/chicken-and-potatoes-with-garlic-parmesan-cream-sauce/ Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 50 min Processed from chicken meat is a lot of kinds, one of which is chicken and potatoes with garlic parmesan cream sauce, is processed chicken meat baked with added potatoes and onion. Complete food from a variety of ingredients is made […]
This Crispy, Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu Will Take Your Tastebuds On A Joy Ride Buckle up. Posted on September 7, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. By Matthew Francis Johnson (Junior Video Producer) rachelgaewski (BuzzFeed Staff) Tasty (BuzzFeed Staff) Crispy, Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu BuzzFeed Servings: 6 Watch the recipe video here: Tasty / Via Facebook: 1614251518827491 INGREDIENTS 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (Elgin Free […]