YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 Elgin Free Range Chickens skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cup pretzels (crushed)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- garlic powder (salt and pepper)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the pretzels in a plastic ziploc bag and crush them with a heavy object; i used the bottom of a glass. i liked having some chunkier pieces of pretzel in the mix but if you want a totally uniform crust, you might want to use a blender or a food processor.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, oil, honey, salt, pepper and garlic powder until well-combined.
- Spread the crushed pretzels out on a flat surface: a plate, some tinfoil, a paper towel.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the mustard sauce and then coat on both sides with the crushed pretzels. you’ll have a little bit of mustard sauce left over…save it!
- Bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes. the pretzels will brown a bit.
- Slice and serve with more mustard sauce on top.